Re: Scrolled Windows and CList problems..

I have had this problem in the past.  I discovered it was a by-product
of using the 'documented in the tutorial' method of adding the
scrolled window to a viewport.   This actually has another drawback of
the titles scrolling off the screen.

If you do

     gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(widget), scrolled_window);

instead of

     gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport ();

it should actually solve both of your problems.

-john