Re: newbie question

On Thu, 2001-08-30 at 20:45, christophe barbé wrote:
I would like to attach a function to a click on a gtk pixmap or a gtk vbox.
I've tried various code and finally my conclusion is that it's impossible.
This seem's to be because these widgets don't own a (X) window. In my
(limited) understanding these are drawn directly on there parent window.

to get events without an X window you use GtkEventBox.  I've attached an
example.  (In the example I use gdkpixbuf, 'cause I had some code lying
around, but you can use whatever you need).

        /mailund

--
If an animal is caught in a trap it will chew its leg off to
escape. If a human is caught in a trap it will wait and kill the