Re: ctree column width

Kilobug wrote:

  Do you know if there is a function like gtk_clist_set_column_width for the
ctree widget? I didn't found it in the API reference and in the gtkctree.h
file. How can I set the default width of the ctree columns?

Cause the CTree widget stays hierarchycally under the CList widget, they
inherit its methods, so that

gtk_clist_set_column_width(GTK_CLIST(ctree));

should work.

Regards,

Rafael (8-)
--
rafael peregrino innominate com
software engineer                                        innominate AG