some easy questions.

English:
hello all, I have some questions, need help.

First, as we known , Gimp can produce "header" type image  file,
The GUM(Gimp User Manual) say this can use in C source, but how?

second, what different follow two statements?
gtk_widget_set_usize(GTK_WIDGET(window), 200, 200);
gtk_window_set_default_size(GTK_WINDOW(window), 200, 200);

third, I find ACDSee 3.1 can save image as XPM format ,and
 Gimp can open it , but in my gtk+ program can not open it ,
 when I open it with UltraEdit, I find it is not XPM format ,why
Gimp can open it ? but  I can not ?

My English is not very Good , if above is doubt, I am sorry.
Thanks in advance !

Chinese(GB):

大家好,我有一些问题,需要大家帮助。

1、GIMP可以产生C头文件,但怎么在C代码中用呀?
2、 以下两个语句有什么不同?
   gtk_widget_set_usize(GTK_WIDGET(window), 200, 200);
   gtk_window_set_default_size(GTK_WINDOW(window), 200, 200);
3、 我发现ACDSee 3.1 可以保存图象为XPM格式,且GIMP可以打开它,
    但我在GTK程序中打开不了,我用UltraEdit打开XPM文件,发现它不是
    XPM格式,但为什么GIMP能打开,而我却不能?

本人先行谢过了。