Re: info requested

Hello,

read the PostgreSQL Programmer's Guide, usually located in
/usr(/local)/doc/postgresql-x.x.x. (x.x.x is your Postgres version).

Usually you need to include libpq-fe.h which provides functions to
connect to a postgres server and manage databases; it has nothing to
do with Gtk.

It's too much to describe now, just read the docs, they should be
enough (I made pretty complicated database applications with no
knowledge about SQL servers, and only using Postgres docs.)

Cheers,
//mishoo

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:20:37 +0530