Re: g_string_equal is missing?
- From: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- To: Peter Jay Salzman <p dirac org>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: g_string_equal is missing?
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:30:10 -0700
On Thursday, August 16, 2001, at 10:26 AM, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
the linker doesn't seem to find any references to g_string_equal. has
function been removed?
g_string_equal is part of the newer glib (1.3, the development version
leading to 2.0).
It's not in older versions of glib.
are we supposed to use strncmp on GString foo->str to compare strings?
I would just copy g_string_equal from the glib 1.3 sources (and because I'
m fastidious, change the name to get rid of the g_ prefix).
] [Thread Prev