Setting an RC style to a widget from libglade

Hi,

I'm doing a simple test that creates a window through libglade's GladeXML.
I would like the widgets in this window to be styles according to an RC
style. However, though I call gtk.rc_parse("foo") before doing the actual

Widgets created directly work fine, and appear styled. Widgets that are
created through libglade as part of a glade file don't.

Has somebody managed to do this before?

Take care,