CTree signal handlers

Does anyone have an example of how to determine which row/node
is selected in a CTree?

I have connected the "tree-select-row" signal to invoke a signal
handler, as shown below. The signal handler does get invoked when
I click on some item in the tree, but I don't know how to determine
which item was selected.

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(ctree), "tree-select-row",
        GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(on_tree_item_select), NULL);

void on_tree_item_select (GtkCTree *ctree, GList *node, gint column,
gpointer user_data)

I'm assuming I can get that information from node->data, but I don't
know
what kind of data that's pointing to.

The GTK+ 1.2.8 distribution has an example for a GtkTree widget, but not
for a GtkCTree widget.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
--
Dean Schumacher                 Email: dean schumacher usa alcatel com
Software Engineering Tools      Phone: 972.519.3252