Re: GTK Table resizing...

Matt Gerginski wrote:

This could work.  However, I'd like to not use widget_set_usize() only
because if someone had a different font size, it would not be right.  Is
there some way I could get the size of the cell before I put the label
into it, and then use gtk_widget_set_usize() with that number??  That
would be good if I could do that somehow.  Thanks.

Could you just grab the size of widget as soon as it's in place, and use
those values in the gtk_widget_set_usize()?

--
"I think that the team that wins game five will win the series.  Unless
 we lose game five."  -Charles Barkley

Cole Tuininga
Network Admin
Code Energy, Inc