Re: Drag-and-drop onto a CTree

In my application, I want to be able to drag stuff onto a entry in a CTree. I
*also* want to be able to use the CTree's own drag-and-drop to reorder the
entries. How can I do both of these at once?

I've never been able to do any DND with a GtkCTree's own reordering DND.
I don't know if you can.

I've found that the CTree's native drag-and-drop is easy to enable;
set_reorderable(1) will do it. Unfortunately, this either overrides or is
overridden by the external DnD settings, so I can only get one setting or the
other, but not both.

That's what I've found out too.

I suspect that I need to know how the CTree's native DnD works so I can add the
appropriate stuff to the target list. Does anyone have any pointers?

The way I've always done it is to do all DND handling my self.

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--