Help files

Hello,
        is there a standard way of providing the user with context help in
gtk+ programs? If not, how do you guys do that? For me, at this point, it
is only a simple self-made readme browser and tooltips.

        Best regards,
        j.

Talking, talking, spinning a spell, pale skin of words that closes me in like
a coffin. Not in a language that anyone any longer understands. Rushing,
degenerate mutter of noises I send out before me wherever I creep...