Re: CTree Resizing too large

frankc srv net wrote:

I am filling a CTree widget with entries and it grows to a huge vertical
size.  How do I prevent it from
growing to such a huge size?  I am placing roughly 96 entries in it and
I cannot see a way to prevent it.

Frank

BTW  Thanks to all those that helped me with my program structure
problem.  The final solution was
            to create a window specific structure that is local to the
function that initializes the window.  The
            structure is static so that it can be accessed long after
the function has died.  I pass this structure
            in the callbacks of the widgets that I want to have it.