Re: gtk_widget_next()? and gtk_object_enumerate ()?

Norman Black wrote:

I assume that gtk_container_focus does not do what you need.

Hm, I overlooked that one. The function is really small:

gint
gtk_container_focus (GtkContainer     *container,
                     GtkDirectionType  direction)
{
  gint return_val;

  g_return_val_if_fail (container != NULL, FALSE);
  g_return_val_if_fail (GTK_IS_CONTAINER (container), FALSE);

  gtk_signal_emit (GTK_OBJECT (container),
                   container_signals[FOCUS],
                   direction, &return_val);

  return return_val;
}

I don't know what the return_val is, but what I would need is the
next focused widget. Hm. If gtk_signal_emit returns only after the
next widget is focused (so the focussing is not latched) I can
just find out which child is focused after gtk_container_focus().
If it was a GtkButton I'd need to activate it otherwise do nothing.

I have to experiment...

Regards,
WL