Pixmap engine from GdkImLib to GdkPixbuf+GdkRGB yet ?

Title: Pixmap engine from GdkImLib to GdkPixbuf+GdkRGB yet ?

Does anyone know if there is a GTK+ pixmap theme engine out there that uses GdkPixbuf and GdkRGB instead of GdkImLib ? If not, does anyone know what it would take to map the code from one to the other ? I don't really have the image handling experience to do it, but I would have a go if it was easy enough.

My main motivation is to achieve a fast pixmap theme via GdkRGB within the Gtk+ Win32 port.

Thanks so much,
Tim.