From: learfox furry ao net
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:48:06 -0700 (PDT)
To: GTK Applocation Development List <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Subject: Need to unref pixmap and mask after gtk_pixmap_new()?

Do I need to gdk_pixmap_unref() and gdk_bitmap_unref() the pixmap and mask
after calling gtk_pixmap_new()?

Also, do I need to unref after I destroy the pixmap widget returned by
gtk_pixmap_new()?

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--