Re: Bonobo

"Burra" == Burra  <burra colorado edu> writes:

    Burra> Anyone know were I can go to figure out more about bonobo
    Burra> componets besides the helixcode website?

I think there are some mumblings about it over on developer.gnome.org
and also the IBM developerworks web page (Which address is eluding me
for the moment. developerworks.ibm.com maybe?)

If anyone has any other resources, I'd love to hear about them
too. Bonobo's a spiffy concept, but you seem to have to digest a fair
chunk of complexity to get to the point where you're able to use it.

--
Bruce Ide                                            bruce ide echostar com
http://www.paratheoanametamystikhood.net