Re: What means "assertion widget->parent == NULL' failed" ?

    Herbert> Can somebody tell me what to do when I get the message:

    Herbert> Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 3360
    Herbert> (gtk_widget_set_parent): assertion widget->parent == NULL'
    Herbert> failed.

This probably means that you are adding a widget more than once.  You will
have to create another widget.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University       school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Robert Bresson