Re: activating a button

Davina Armstrong <davina lickey com> writes:

When I hit Enter, the GtkEntry "activate" event is triggered.  I can
either make the "activate" event call my button callback function, or I
can make it call gtk_button_clicked(button), both of which work, but
fail to give the user the visual feedback of the button being clicked.
Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this?

There is no way in GTK+ to give this visual feedback using a button.
Sorry I can't help more.

Thanks,
-Jonathan