Re: GtkCTree vs GtkTree?

Basically, you define a GtkCTree as you would with a GtkCList, but specify
which column will hold the tree. It is important to note that cells in
this column will not support some calls in the GtkCList API: for instance,
you cannot call get_text() (use node_get_text() instead).

And most of all, a GtkCTree is not MVC, and this is really a pitty. Let's
wait for Gtk2.0...

I have a specific question right there, if I use a CTree then how would I
handle selections on a tree item?

How would I use a signal handler for a `select' (single item) and know
which item is selected?

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--