Re: How to send a 'resize' event?
- From: Jérôme COUDERC <j couderc ifrance com>
- To: Carlos Pereira <carlos pehoe civil ist utl pt>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to send a 'resize' event?
- Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 12:04:31 +0100
I know this function, but it have some troubles when maximizing the
The doc include the function gdk_event_put() which may resolve my
problem, but I don't know how to use it (doc isn't completed)...
If you have an idea...
Carlos Pereira wrote:
In my application, some buttons (into a vbox) can be hidden.
My problem is to force GTK to replace the other buttons (which are
I know that the event 'configure' asks to gtk to resize the window, but
I don't know how to use it...
Try something like this:
gtk_window_set_policy (GTK_WINDOW (window), FALSE, FALSE, TRUE);
The last TRUE means that the window should be updated
automatically, everytime the size changes.
] [Thread Prev