Re: How to send a 'resize' event?

I know this function, but it have some troubles when maximizing the
window :(.
The doc include the function gdk_event_put() which may resolve my
problem, but I don't know how to use it (doc isn't completed)...

If you have an idea...

Thanks,
Jerome

Carlos Pereira wrote:

In my application, some buttons (into a vbox) can be hidden.
My problem is to force GTK to replace the other buttons (which are
shown) automatically.
I know that the event 'configure' asks to gtk to resize the window, but
I don't know how to use it...

Try something like this:

gtk_window_set_policy (GTK_WINDOW (window), FALSE, FALSE, TRUE);

The last TRUE means that the window should be updated
automatically, everytime the size changes.

Carlos