Problems with gtk_set_locale and gnome_init
- From: Jose Eusebio Roza Pando <jeroza alu uah es>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, scigrafica-gtkextra lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Problems with gtk_set_locale and gnome_init
- Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:56:07 +0200
I am writting a gtk+ app with gtk+extra library. This is my problem:
- I use gtk_init and my app works and i can print ps files,
but if i use gtk_set_locale too, i can not print ps files. The ps
is generated but the viewer can not show it.
- If I use gnome_init instead gtk_init i can not print either.
Can anyone say me what gtk_set_locale and gnome_init do,
(I know what is this used for) and why this affect to my app?.
Maybe the problem are escape parenthesis, but i don't know.
Thanks in advance
] [Thread Prev