Re: notebook: disable tabs?

Michael Rothwell wrote:

I want to disable just the tabs which don't apply in the current
context, not all of them.

If they don't apply in the current context, you probably shouldn't be
showing them at all.  If using the controls on one of the tabs changes
the current context (and thus would show/hide other tabs as the user is
using the dialog), you probably need to rethink your design.

I'm sure we'd be happy to advise on gnome-gui-list  :o)

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, User Interface Designer  Sun Microsystems Ireland