gtk_gl_area repaint function

G'Day !

I have now gotten rid of all my segfaults  :-))))  Looks like the g_print ( )
calls were the culprits, so I'm using a label I added to the window.

And I have gotten it to respond to keyboard events ... sort of    :-(   What is
happening,  is that I can play with the keyboard presses Im interested in, but
the glarea does not refresh unless I change the screen size.

Looking over the scribble code from the tutorial and my work using
gtk_drawing_area, I use double buffering and a repaint function.

How do you impliment this with glarea and OpenGL.  It is not obvious looking at
the working demo programs.

TIA

BTW ... It does not appear that I'm capturing mouse events.  But don't worry, I
ask a bunch of dumb questions about that next  ;-)

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important
than that !!!