possible gtk_gl_area/gtk_drawing_area bug

G'Day !

I have discovered while debugging the gtkglarea_demo, that everytime it calls
g_print ( ) that it segfaults.  With my other gtk programs, I do not have this
problem (although I do not believe my gtk_drawing_area has focus).

Is this a bug ?

Is there some way to get debug/print messages to stdout, while gtk_drawing_area
has focus ?  Should I add a label for this purpose ?

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important
than that !!!