Re: about gtknotebook

The prototype for the "switch_page" signal callback function is this:

void user_function(GtkNotebook *notebook,
                   GtkNotebookPage *page,
                   gint page_num,
                   gpointer user_data);

where page_num gives you the current page.

-Josh

rings wrote:

Hi all:
  I have soem questions about gtknotebook, please help me!

- There are many pages in notebook,if I use these function :

   gtk_notebook_set_tab_pos(notebook,GTK_POS_BOTTOM);
   gtk_notebook_set_scrollable(notebook,TRUE);

  right_arrow and left_arrow will show on the right. Now,I would like to show them on  left.How can I do?

-If I click second page,I use "switch_page" signal and want to get current page's number.My code is these:

        gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT (notebook), "switch_page",
                GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(OnSwitchClick_CallBack),NULL);

        void OnSwitchClick_CallBack() {
          g_print("current page is %d\n",gtk_notebook_get_current_page(GTK_NOTEBOOK(notebook)));
        }

when I run my program,I get "current page is -1". why?

thank you