Re: Starting to make sense... (was GTK Selection non-sense)

learfox furry ao net writes:
   GTK certainly has an obtuse way of naming this, I guess visually
if you selected something it would be coppied to the clipboard buffer
(like how xterm and gtk's text widgets work).

Calling them selections really threw me off and I didn't have a clue
gtk selections were ment for this.

GTK is just following the Xlib naming scheme. Which it probably
shouldn't have done, but, at least it has some rationale.

GTK 2.0 has GtkClipboard which is easier to figure out.

Havoc