how to grab a handle_box to a different position

Hi guys,

        I looked everywhere for some docs on making containers at the
buttom/right/or left of the main top_level window for the handlebox to sit in
if a user decides to drag any of the handle boxes on my application from the
top to a different position. (and using gnome_app is a big no no) so I was
wondering if there is an internal way in Gtk of doing this..

Thanks,
Maher

--
muhri muhri net -- http://www.muhri.net