Re: Is there a pull list down widget?

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000 learfox furry ao net wrote:

Does GTK have a pull down list widget? similar (but simpler) to a combo
box? I need to have a short list of items for the user to select from
(nothing fancy).

I could not find a pull down list widget in the gtk tutorial, so I don't
know how to use it if it exists.

I'm catching up my mail, and could not see an answer to this one. Excuse
me if I missed it.

You may want to use a GtkOptionMenu. It has the functionnality of a
GtkCombo but without the editable GtkEntry.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
http://www.logilab.com - "Mais où est donc Ornicar ?" -