Re: Casting GTKWidgets - Urgent

Jeans wrote:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkentry.c: line 496 (gtk_entry_get_text):
assertion `entry != NULL' failed.
        are you sure the entry you passed to the user data field
        of the signal handler is not null?

I change this entry again and again to check, if in case this may be a
problem. In fact, I even tried to change the type of events that are
being genereated from activate, focus-out-event,....

I get the error messages in the terminal from which I ran the program.

I am using GLADE for GUI generation...this may give you some idea,...