Re: ListBox

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Davina Armstrong wrote:
Nicolas Raitman wrote:

Hi to all! Suppose I have a ListBox and the user selects an item. How can I
find which item the user selected, I mean, is there a function list
gtk_list_get_item?? Something like this??
Thanks a lot,
Nicolas

NOTE: I'm assuming you're talking about a GtkCList.  If not, ignore the
rest of this message.

You'd think such a function would exist, but when I needed the same
thing, I couldn't find one.

the clist widget holds a glist with all selected row numbers. use:

GTK_CLIST(Pl->playlist)->selection->data

warm regards ...
clemens