Re: CTree expansion

On Sat, 25 Nov 2000, Thomas Morris wrote:

Hi,
I am hoping someone with some CTree experience can help out with a small
problem. I am using a CTree to represent objects in a database however I
am not initially populating the tree with all the nodes and leaves, only
the top level nodes. For example a top level node would be Users.  When
Users is expanded then I query the database for all users and insert
them into the CTree widget.  The problem that I can't seem to figure out
is, initially Users is empty (i.e. has no siblings) thus it doesn't have
an expander to click on to activate the "tree-expand" signal. So my
question is how can I set nodes to always have an expander even if they
don't yet have siblings?

AFAIK you have to put at least 1 childnode to that node, but i can be wrong ....

greetings ...
clemens