Re: CTree structure

On Fri, 24 Nov 2000, you wrote:
is there a way to store anything besides a string inside a CTree
structure? I can see there's a gint8 spacing field, and I could use it,
but I don't know if this is exactly orthodox :-) I've tried poisoning it
with some fake data and nothing blew up in my face, but I'm left
wondering.

either you store your data in a ctree column and make this column invisible, or
you use "gtk_ctree_node_set_row_data()" the preferd way IMHO.

regards ...
clemens