Re: gdk_draw_string w/ word wrap?
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Werner Lehmann <wl bwl uni-kiel de>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gdk_draw_string w/ word wrap?
- Date: 22 Nov 2000 14:06:54 -0500
Werner Lehmann <wl bwl uni-kiel de> writes:
is there an easy way to draw text on a drawable with
word wrap? Ideally I could give a bounding rect and
a justification (centered, left, right) and a function
would draw the given string inside of that rect...
GTK+ 2.0 has this (you create a PangoLayout, set justification and
wrap on the layout, then call gdk_draw_layout()). But, in GTK 1.2 you
have to do it yourself.
] [Thread Prev