Re: Newbie with probs Help!

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000, Nicolas Raitman wrote:
Hi to all... for you who do not remember I was having some problems in
passing arguments to callback functions. I will state the problem clearer
than before. Suppose that I have a label which will display the contents of
an entry when a button is clicked, simple isn't it? Well... I have done the
following, please look at the comments...

sorry, but did you read any of the MANY answers you got? you can call me
unpacient, but you really should have had a look at the gtk tutorial first. i'm
shure you would be able to make it work by yourself after reading the tutorial.
if not, come back and ask again ...

SCNR ...
clemens