De: Carlos Pereira <carlos pehoe civil ist utl pt>
Para: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Fecha: Domingo, 19 de Noviembre de 2000 02:50 a.m.
Asunto: RE: Newbie still with probs...

When do I get the contents??

You must read the documentation. I strongly suggest you
read the tutorial or one the books available. Basically
there is a signal that is trigered when the entry is modified,
there is another signal that is triggered when the user
presses Return on a entry, etc... you must
decide which signal you want to follow, it is your choice,
but first you need to know which signals exist,
you can read the tutorial or the refence documentation at
www.gtk.org, both are very usefull.

In the future send your mails to the list, instead
of sending them to personal boxes, this way everyone
can profit from these messages

Carlos