Re: how do I handle right-click on menu_items

Kervin Pierre a écrit :

hello,

I'd like to have right-click handled differently than left click on my
gtk menu.  My handler currently listens for the "activate" signal, but
I'd like to listen for the "activate" and right-click signals.

My goal is to have the right click on any part of the menu or the rest
of the program window to open a "properties" dialog.

Any insight on how this is done?

Thanks in advance,
Kervin

Listen to the signal "event", and parse it.
If it is a GDK_BUTTON_PRESS do ...
--
Florent DEVIN