Re: How to create a dialog window from a thread?
- From: "Michael Loft" <michael loft dk>
- To: michael loft dk, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to create a dialog window from a thread?
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:29:47 +0100
On 15 Nov 2000, at 12:19, Havoc Pennington wrote:
Ah, I remember a solution that's worked for people in the past - try a
gdk_flush() from the thread that creates the dialog.
Where do you put it?
I tried putting it a the last line of the thread function and I tried as
the first line.
Didn't make any difference to the warning.
I get the warning as soon as the dialog pops up and gtk gets any
input at all. I mean, even if I only move the dialog window, the GLib
] [Thread Prev