Re: How to create a dialog window from a thread?

On 15 Nov 2000, at 12:19, Havoc Pennington wrote:

Ah, I remember a solution that's worked for people in the past - try a
gdk_flush() from the thread that creates the dialog.

Where do you put it?
I tried putting it a the last line of the thread function and I tried as
the first line.
Didn't make any difference to the warning.

I get the warning as soon as the dialog pops up and gtk gets any
input at all. I mean, even if I only move the dialog window, the GLib
warnings start.

Michael Loft