Re: How can I draw text correctly in a function?

Jung-Wuk Hong <jwhong MIT EDU> writes:
Hi.
Thank you who answered my previous question.
Now I don't have waring (Drawable !=0), but still cannot see the letter
which I
want to draw.
According to advice, I added gtk_widget_realize().

What's wrong in this code. (I can see only button, not text)

Drawing areas don't store their contents. You have to store the
contents somewhere persistent, such as a pixmap. See the "scribble"
example in the GTK tutorial for an example.

Havoc