Re: HTML help files and linking to them

jonathan chetwynd wrote:

hi as you know I've read Eric Harlow's excellent book and looked through
the gtk tutorial.

Could someone point me to a simple and small implementation of an help
button launching an html browser containing help files, please?

could be a tutorial or simple application source files.

I'd prefer not to use gnome(gtali has a good example of this) at this
stage, more learning....

thanks again
--

jonathan chetwynd