Re: Havoc's book and browsing GtkCTree

Franck Martin <franck sopac org> writes:

I'm reading your book on gtk/gnome and I find it particulary useful.

Thanks for the comments!

Last question, I want to browse all the elements of a GtkCtree, but the
procedure make me browse only the visibles elements. What is the right way
to do it... GTK_CTREE_NODE_NEXT is obviously not the right way to do it...
Or the other option is how do I retreive all the selected items even when
they are hidden because the branch is collapsed.

I'm honestly not sure, gtk_ctree_post_recursive() looks useful.

Havoc