Re: How do expose_events work?

Jeans <jeans ace ulyssis org> writes:
I have a expose handler in my container that forwards events
to children without a window:

if (GTK_WIDGET_DRAWABLE(child) && GTK_WIDGET_NO_WINDOW(child) &&
    gtk_widget_intersect(child, &event->area, &child_event.area))
           gtk_widget_event(child, (GdkEvent*)&child_event);

This isn't really supported by GTK and conceivably could confuse it,
though it seems like it could work.

So, if the drawing_area has an X-window, the problem can't be
with my container? can it?

I don't think so. The drawing area should get events directly.

Anybody sees what i'm missing?

Some bug in something. ;-)

Havoc