From:         Dugas, Alan
Sent:         Thursday, December 21, 2000 7:41 PM
To:   'gtk-app-devel-list gnome org'; 'gtk-list gnome org'
Subject:      draw signals

What are the conditions that a "draw" signal is emitted under?  I'm finding
that a "draw" signal is emitted if a portion of a window is covered and then
uncovered.  Does this make sense to anyone?  I thought that an "expose_event"
would be emitted instead.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in
advance!

                              -- Stupid Genius