Re: [Evolution] Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed!

Yes, indeedy -- if enough GTK apps are started, or Evo by itself, I get
SHM problems. That's good and bad. Good, because it's not a problem with
Evolution specifically. Bad, because it's a system-wide problem with
GTK/GDK. What can be done? Is there a setting to increase somewhere?
Imlib settings perhaps?

[rothwell gromit rothwell]$ gcalc &
[1] 1326
[rothwell gromit rothwell]$ gnumeric &
[2] 1327
[rothwell gromit rothwell]$ glimmer &
[3] 1328
[rothwell gromit rothwell]$ Loading font from preferences.

[rothwell gromit rothwell]$ gedit &
[4] 1329
[rothwell gromit rothwell]$ dia &
[5] 1330