Notebook selection with Fx

Can I easily implement notebook switching using function keys? I wonder if
I can set an accelerator for the notebook itself and generate a signal
(which in turn sets focus to one or another notebook) but I haven't
actually managed to get this working, somehow.

The alternative I'm using so far is catching keypress on the window and
doing the switching manually, but it seems ugly. Any ideas?

Take care,
--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311