Re: Expose event?

I am trying to graphically display data on a drawing area. In my code
the data is refreshed when the user presses the middle mouse button but
unfortunately after the button press the drawing area remains blank the
data can then only be seen if the window is shaded and unshaded or if
another window is moved around over the drawing area. Any suggestions on
how to automatically expose the pixmap after it has been drawn in
memory?

Just call this function everytime you want to refresh the drawing area.
(assuming that you have "expose_event" connected to the drawing function)
Carlos

-------------
void drawing_area_draw (GtkWidget *drawing_area)
{
GdkRectangle area;

area.x = 0;
area.y = 0;
area.width  = drawing_area->allocation.width;
area.height = drawing_area->allocation.height;

gtk_widget_draw (drawing_area, &area);
}