Re: Monitoring IO

Hello Julien,

I'm writing a program like Hyperterminal to monitor serial ports, I
first used the gtk_input_add() function (not add_full), but now I use a
GIOChannel, here is my code :

        I started to try this as well, but while reading the reference
guide's information about GIOChannel it suggests using the gtk wrapper
gtk_input_add_full(), which creates and maintains the GIOChannel for you.
But I suppose whatever works is good.  :-)

        Thanks to everyone for the responses.

Regards,
Chris