[gthumb-list] Search filter not working for tags

Hi,

I'm a new gThumb user and I tried using the filter rules to display all my pictures corresponding to a certain tag. No matter how I set the filter the search yields no results...

I found this 2 year old issue on gitlab : https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gthumb/-/issues/32 and was wondering if this is an isolated case (in this case any help to solve this would be appreciated), or if this is a known bug (maybe not bothering many users (?), or maybe devs just did not prioritize for any reason) ?

For me this feature is key in order to manage my pictures in different catalogs. Otherwise it would ask a lot of manual operations.

Thanks,
Raphaël