Re: [gthumb-list] gThumb ""Hello" posting

For list mail that you only see in the archive, I think you can only copy/paste the elements you need into a new list email, tho it might not get threaded with the original in the archive.

Bill

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gthumb-list/2021-November/msg00010.html