Re: [gthumb-list] personalization syntax

Sorry, that did not work.  Here is the code and the result:

I am trying to get the Property:

and the Metadata:

The help on the Edit Command screen says attributes are coded:

"%attr{ attribute name }     A file attribute"

But here is that result:

So I tried putting quotes around Date and Time with this result:

Help!  I clearly don't know what I am doing.
Ron