Re: [gthumb-list] Build fails

Am Mittwoch, dem 08.12.2021 um 15:36 +0100 schrieb yap via gthumb-list:
Hello, same situation here since a month or two, I'm on Xubuntu 20.04.3. I posted a couple of weeks ago an
issue on Gitlab with the same error message as yours, but that issue was deleted shortly after by André
Klapper as "invalid". So for the moment I stopped compiling gThumb...

There is a current flatpak version. But see my other post.

Bye, Volker